Always an AMDG Dentist near you

Periodontal treatment (tooth supporting tissues)

Treatment of the gums is within the domain of the general practitioner, and his dental-hygienist or prophylaxis assistant.

If the treatment is more complex, involving bone loss, the patient will be referred to a dentist specialist in periodontology who will do the follow-up.