AMDG has approximately 150 dental offices throughout the Geneva region that share the same ethics.
Main areas of activity:
- It organizes or contributes prevention . For over 10 years, the Geneva adolescents receive a voucher for a free dental check-up to avoid painful and costly predictable emergency at the end of mandatory schooling. This incentive has however not always reach its target. (lien à droite ? )
- The quality of treatment is directly related to their training , AMDG members must train regularly on a minimum of 80 hours per year
- It provides an emergency service open 365 days a year
- Works closely with the training of his assistants and dental apprentices and ensuring the quality of their training. It is spread over three years and ends after a final review by obtaining a Federal Certificate of Capacity ( CFC )
- Continues to be concerned about its graduates helping in their job search
- It organizes for its members and their patients a conciliation commission for solving in a neutral and professional manner any dispute relating to fees or quality of care. The patient always has the option of going to court . (see Conciliation )
- Most members of AMDG will provide care to patient of Hospice General and/or Service des Prestation Complémentaire according to their situation.
For all its presentations and its ethics, AMDG is recognized as the only representative player of dental offices to Geneva private institutions and Geneva population.